Now you can buy Dazzler Dust® glitter products wholesale by the case! Wholesale prices for our Dazzler Dust® glitters are only offered by the case. Cases can be purchased for any color and in any of the following container sizes; 5g, 25g, 45g, 50g, 1lb & 1kg.
To order, simply...
- Select the color you are interested in
- Choose the container size/ jar size
- Choose the quantity you need.
- Add your item(s) to cart and check out
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Price includes FREE shipping/ freight costs up to 1 location per/ order in the USA
* For international orders shipping/ freight is not included
* 2-3 week lead time on order to properly Q/A first order - future project timelines will be accelerated
* See additional Bulk / Wholesale / Private Label Terms & Conditions - Click Here
DAZZLER DUST® GLITTER
Dazzler Dust® is an amazing, hologram, shimmering "non-toxic" decorating & craft glitter! Dazzler Dust® is intended for decorative purposes only. It is not FDA approved and is made with safe "non-toxic" ingredients. There are many creative ways to use Dazzler Dust®, the most common is to sprinkle it on your icings, fondant or sugar cake decor just as you would with craft a glitter or sprinkles. Another popular technique is to use Dazzler Dust® in a piping gel or in an edible glue to adhere the Dazzler Dust® to your desired surface areas of your confectionery or crafting masterpiece! We carry over 80+ colors and shades, so get creative and start shopping!
EDIBLE FDA APPROVED GLITTER vs NON-TOXIC GLITTER
We receive the question "what is the difference between real edible glitter vs non-toxic glitter" frequently. It's a great question, and YES there is a difference.
Edible Glitter - Our definition of a true "edible" glitter is one that is 100% FDA complaint, Kosher certified, food-grade and is 100% safe & FDA approved to eat and consume! The best part is, we make & produce such a glitter, it's called Tinker Dust!
Non-toxic Glitter - Non-toxic glitter is a glitter that is made with ingredients that are not approved by the FDA, but, the ingredients used are non-toxic to humans. Kind of like eating a crayon. Meaning, it's not something that you just go out & eat, but if you were to consume a small amount of crayon, nothing will happen either. To learn more about the choosing the right type of dust or glitter, click here